Hello everyone! I shortly just wanted to welcome you and let you know that I appreciate you spending time here at the blog very much. Everyone is so busy and life moves pretty fast, so I really do appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to check out my blog! Another thing I will always appreciate is your feedback to the blog. If you have any comments or suggestions I welcome them and would love to hear them. I hope everyone is keeping well and safe during this time; and remember to use this time productively. So on today's blog, I want us to refresh our minds on our PURPOSE IN LIFE.
Purpose and passion are typically found coexisting in all long-term, successful endeavors. With passion, we understand our foundation and what we are committed to. What intensifies passion is a feeling that what we do matters and is often accompanied by a general desire to contribute to the well-being of others. This is the motivation and thewhyof what you do. This is purpose.
Knowing your life purpose will unlock within you your true potential, your soul gifts which some would call your natural talents. The process of knowing your life's purpose involves identifying and unlocking your soul's gifts which will lead you to living your highest and true potential.
Our natural talents are what we are born with. Our natural talents or soul gifts create a strong foundation for strengths to be developed upon. The strengths we may have which are not based on our natural talents were harder for us to develop and feel like hard work as we are not naturally good at it. We may have been moulded to develop such strengths. It is far easier to turn your natural talents into strengths by developing them further with practice and further learning than to develop strengths that are not aligned with your natural talents or soul gifts.
If you know and follow your life's purpose you will open yourself up to possibilities and opportunities you never would think possible through synchronicities and coincidences.
“Think About Your Goal
Determine Your Major Definite Purpose:
1. What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?
2. Make a list of ten goals you would like to achieve in the months and years ahead, in the present tense. Select the one goal from that list that would have the greatest positive impact on your life.
3. Determine how you will measure progress and success in the achieving of this goal. Write it down.
4. Make a list of everything you can think of to do that will move you toward your goal. Take action on at least one thing immediately.
5. Determine the price you will have to pay in additional work, time and commitment to achieve your goal, and then get busy paying that price.”– Page 111, “Goals” by Brian Tracy
Sure, the entire world is telling you that you are wasting your time, but in your heart, you know you are doing what you were born to be. Press on! People that put you down when you share your goals with them don’t understand the purpose of life.
They don’t understand that living a life without fulfilling what you feel you were meant to do is truly a life wasted. You have a unique gift in life, one that this world needs to see and experience. Believe in your heart that you were created with a purpose, and believe that you were created for greatness.… You likely just described your purpose.
Contact number :0729239916
Email Address : email@example.com